Monday 28 April 2008

yesterdays purchases

I picked up some cute vintage fabric I had purchased on ebay. The donkey has a sign around his neck that says "smart ass". Hee hee. The pink piece has flowers and old buildings on it and the leaf piece is an ever so soft drill fabric, such a great autumn pattern.

I bought these two books from borders. I've had my eye on them both for such a long time. My cousin just had her second child, a wee baby girl. I will make her a mabel monkey I think. And I'm sure to find a little something to make for the mirabel foundation too. Better get crackin.

And I picked these two reels up from Tarlo & Graham on chapel st. I'm going to create a ribbon dispenser with them. I'll post when complete.

3 comments:

Sherrin said...

I love the pink building fabric. Very noice!! ;o)

Michelle said...

Tarlo & Graham is an absolute treasure trove, love it!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

The ribbon dispenser sounds interesting. I can't wait to see it.