Tuesday 30 September 2008

recent adventures of fred & george...

I've been at the rose st markets for three weeks now, selling my handmade books, cards & other what-nots. It really is such a great place. I get to hear feedback on my products, chat with other crafty peeps & learn how to crochet amigurumi style, thanks Hollie! Here are a couple of current coptic bound hard covers that are in stock at the moment. They are both filled with cartridge paper & open flat for easy drawing, etc. The squirrel is $50 & the map is $45.

I'll back to market on the 11th of octber, so come down & say hi! I'm pretty friendly & there's heaps of great stuff to check out too. Here's my little stall below, quite humble it is, no bright lights or air-con.

2 comments:

hokey said...

You are most welcome my sweet! love your work and love your chair!

62cherry said...

yay!! looks great
i will try and pop down with the family one time xx