Saturday 1 November 2008

five minutes peace...

A busy day calls for time out. This morning my besty called & told me to be dressed in 15 minutes as she'd be at my door to take me to the ghostpatrol & miso exhibition at metro 5 gallery in armadale. So as ordered I was raring to go, off we went to experience the beautiful world that the two have created.
We then stepped into cooper & milla's to get some gourmet lunch to go. So yummy, I got the most hugest lamington ever!
A trip to the workshop to share lunch with my boy.
A drive out to the burbs to pick up some old hand blown glass pharmacy bottles... more on those later.
A trip to Prahran market to stock up for dinner & breakfast. Dinner is squash & asparagus risotto with baked snapper, breakfast is googy eggs on chirico bread for toast mmmm.
An arranging of fresh flowers, a washing of the dishes & now for a sit down & listen to gillian welch.
a little thankyou gift for my mate, homemade apple crumble

3 comments:

CurlyPops said...

That sounds like the perfect day...

fi said...

oh wow i can i be you for a day! yummo how were the eggs? :)

Lois said...

Sounds like a great time.
I just love those kinds of days.
Doing everything that you enjoy and want to do rather than doing things you have to do.
I am from Canada so please excuse my asking but what is a lamington and what are gooey eggs?
Lois