Friday 23 January 2009

love fridays...

I thought I'd join the love fridays gang. They've been around for a while & tinnie girl is the leader of the pack.
I'm lovin today for many reasons... I took a 'me' day & traipsed around the city in a daze lookin for cute clothes, a spot of lunch, some art viewing & general inspiration.
I've been wanting a proper ladies wallet for some time now & today I happenned upon this beauty. It was on sale for $49 (half the original price), has plenty of space & can fit a small moleskin, a pen & my phone in it. Hurrah! Just what I needed.
I was inspired by two of my favourite florists, Whitemoss & Pollen. They are both on flinders lane & always have wonderful dislays.
whitemoss
pollen

Another highlight of the day was at the Ian Potter NGV gallery. I wandered in to checkout the Rosalie Gasciogne & the Rennie Ellis exhibits, both stunning.
Rosalie Gasciogne- sweet lovers (detail)
Rennie Ellis - Sharpies (detail)

3 comments:

CurlyPops said...

What a lovely day out!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Your wallet looks like a Nancybird. I'd be Loving Fridays if I had a new Nancybird.

Having a day out for yourself is so nice.

teddybearswednesday said...

Cute wallet, sounds like a great day. I saw the RG too, wasn't it amazing!!!