Monday 22 June 2009

layin about with the lurgy...

Well, everyone else has been hangin with mister lurgy so I thought why not join in. I've really hit the sickness goldmine this month, surely I can't get sick for the rest of the year.
I was almost over the tummy bug, when on came the flu. It sure does knock you about.
I've had so many days off work, I feel like I've been on holiday. A holiday in purgatory, where you have a million & one things that need doing... but all you can do is lay about with no energy.
As you can tell by the tone in my words, I am well & truly over this sick business.
I'm throwing back the vitamins with a super juice in tow, sipping hot lemon & honey in the cool of the night & eating vegies like a little banchee. I really hope it's working.

In brighter, less whingy news... we had our first weekend in the country. I am so in love with our new property. I wasn't very helpful, so while Samuel was painting the shed floor, I moped about cleaning, measuring & planning. I also managed to get in quite a few granny squares whilst sitting in front of the fire.

3 comments:

Jodie said...

It is so beautifully green.

Kirsty said...

Feel better soon Kitty. Your little patch really does look like heaven.

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Oh you poor thing. I know exactly what you mean about feeling like you're having a holiday in purgatory. Hope you're feeling better.

Your property looks amazing. How exciting.