Friday 5 June 2009

my creative space...

There's been alot of working this week & not too much creativity, hence my tardiness on posting. I did manage however to figure out scallop edging so I could finish off the baby blanket. Here it is all ready to go.
It's been a high stress week this week, we've been waiting for answers. Answers that will tell us if our life will soon change dramatically. I'm very impatient & want to know yesterday. I don't want to say too much in case the answer is no.
Wow, alot of talking around the subject there.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Ohh, what beautiful scallop edging!! And fingers and toes crossed for a life changing event!!!!

My thoughts are with you!!!!

CurlyPops said...

Wow - a life changing event! Can't wait to hear more. My fingers are crossed too.

fi said...

everything crossed for you my dear, i hope its the news you are after.How exciting!{and scary}:)