Sunday 7 June 2009

right now...

Feel free to join in, I'd love to know what you're up to right now.

Outside my window… the melbourne sky is hiding behind wintry clouds, teasing us with rain

I am thinking… about all the things I'd like to make

I am thankful for all things obvious, my husband, family & friends. They make me smile

From the kitchenthe past few days, I've made baked beans, veggie soup, apple jalousie & banana bread

I am wearingthe usual get-up, jeans, converse sneakers, trusty old hand me down jumper with holes that need patching

I am creatinga cover for my hot water bottle, cushion covers, photo album & I'm still working on the big granny blanket

I am goingto take a ride on my motorbike today, I think I'll go to fitzroy

I am reading books about living simply & my favourite mags pictured below

I am hopingto find a birthday present for my man by next sunday, I'm holding out for something awesome... don't know what it is yet

I am hearingold school gospel & soul on PBS

Around the houseare things that make me smile: a chat noir poster, artwork by my bestie & my vintage lamps

One of my favourite thingsis riding my motorbike, it starts first go & it's dazzling looks catch everyones eye

A few plans for the rest of the week dinner with friends, a spot of op shopping & only two days of work

2 comments:

Drewzel said...

I did this one too! Thanks!

Bec said...

Me too