Tuesday 1 December 2009

checking in...

I can't believe it's been a week since I last posted. My blogging mojo has been a bit up & down of late. I guess it's a reflection of my energy & the fact that my computer is being tempermental & I cannot for the life of me find my battery charger. I'm gently coaxing my computer to be more consistent... & for now it is working. Yay! As for the battery charger, I may have to cave in & buy a new one.
I've got my head down & hands making today, a big bookbinding order is due tomorrow & there's still a bit to do. Of course, like everything... I like to leave things to the last minute, to get the full adrenalin rush. Crazy yes, but it's just how it always pans out.
Off to Melbourne tomorrow to catch up some friends, hopefully I'll fit in a spot of fabric shopping too. My stash is getting a little low, (meaning: I still have heaps, but nothing is inspiring me at the moment) so I think I need a little top up. I love that I can justify almost anything these days, most of the time I use the pregnancy excuse & it really does work.
Anyway... I'll stop nattering & get back to the task at hand, lots of cutting & gluing!
Here's a gratuitous flower shot for you... because you can't have a post without a picture. Right???

Hope you're week is turning out great!

No comments: