Friday 11 December 2009

the problem with technology...

... is that it doesn't always work.
My computer has been on a downhill slide for a few months now. It was taken to be fixed by a lovely man, who didn't actually fix the problem... it just progressively got worse. Until this week, when it decided to die. Now it really needs fixing, because the darn thing won't even turn on.
So here I am posting from the hubby's computer. Please excuse the quality of my pictures, as I'm uploading them direct from the camera. It's amazing how much one can miss photoshop, I think I'm addicted.
I digress, enough of my whinging & whining. It's not the end of the world & it really isn't that bad compared to losing a limb or something of the like.
I did put up this lovely little garland I made from crochet stars. It's my only contribution to decorating the house for the festive season so far. The splash of colour is making me happy, so maybe it will become a permanent fixture.
I'll try & pop back tomorrow with a chirpier post, when I'm not so cranky bum.
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Snooze said...

I don't blame you being a cranky pants ... I'd be bummed as well. I hope it gets well soon.

PS Love the stars, they are so cute.