Wednesday 21 April 2010

just passing the time...

Well, I've baked a loaf of bread, there's pear bread in the oven as I type, I've put on a load of clothes, the dishes have been washed & the kitchen swept.
My morning has been very productive, mostly just to keep myself entertained & distracted from the fact that I still can't see my toes. We've got an appointment with the OB tomorrow, which means that by friday there should be a baby. I think that's quite promising. I wanted to have a natural birth, but it really is getting on the late side & there's no movement at the station.
On the crochet front, I can finally show you this cute little set as it has arrived at it's intended destination. I'm sure Emma's gorgeous little Hazel will look super cute in them, I hope yellow is her colour.

I'm a little unsure about the sizing of them, so I've mucked about with a few different sizes. These ones will hopefully fit the little guy at some stage.
Oh well, back to some more distractions. My mum arrives from north qld this arvo to stay for nearly 3 weeks. It will be nice to have some one on one time with her; being one of four & living interstate, it's a real treat.

10 comments:

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Good luck Kitty. I've been thinking of you.

fi said...

oh my dear all pink bits crossed in anticipation of your big day. Enjoy the time with your mum:)

pen said...

hazel is going to look so damn cute in those!

CurlyPops said...

Good luck for tomorrow and Friday Kitty. Keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes perfectly!

Xi said...

Good luck with your litle boy :)
Greetings from Chile.

teddybearswednesday said...

that little outfit is just the cutest!!! Good luck Kitty on the other front, I hope things are moving as I write this xoxo

Kirsty said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kitty...lucky Hazel.

Kate said...

Thinking of you so much Kitty! At the end of the day it really doesn't matter how they come out as long as they come out right. Lots of love to you and the fam. Enjoy your Mum. X

Laydebird said...

no news must be good news...thinking of you and hope you little one arrived safely looking forward to a wee picture soon x

we are the monkeys said...

Hey! Thinking of you! Hope the little one has arrived... :) xox em.