Thursday 8 July 2010

withdrawals...

For those of you suffering from Huckle withdrawal symptoms (that is his Nana & Auntie Melly). I have for you his latest mug shot.
The little hoodlum has been very cute lately.
He is such a chatterbox & always has a story to tell, especially during feeds.
We often have stare-offs too, where he stares at me until I smile & then he smiles back & laughs his head off. I try my hardest to keep a straight face while he's feeding, but I can't help smiling at him... he's just too cute.
His favourite sounds to make are mmmmbaaa, aaooooa & mmaaaaam. (Use your imagination here folks.)
He's worked out how to use his hands. Not only are they good for holding a favourite toy... they're also great for pulling mama's hair, ears, eyelids & nostrils. Also very good for shoving into the mouth, when going to sleep.

Every morning I prop him up on the pillows, while I get dressed. He sits there watching, smiling away. This is great, because it gets me out of my "I can't believe I am up this early, I'm not a morning person, the sun isn't even up yet, why can't I go back to sleep, aaaargh!" mood. (Did you get all that?).
This little man is the light of our lives. Everyday there is more love to give. Truly divine.

4 comments:

Sue said...

Ooh he looks like such a gorgeous happy boy! How wonderful for you to be able to share your life with such a wonderful little man. I think I would like mornings much better too if I had such an inspiration to be around too!

suze2000 said...

What a lovely post. More Huckle will always be welcome!

Your dogs are gorgeous too, BTW - I don't want to diminish them at all. :)

teddybearswednesday said...

thank you Kitty I was suffering Huckle withdrawls.
Now I feel much better xo

Evie said...

what a beautiful post.
love this pic of the two of you in your striped hoods! gorgeous x