Thursday 16 December 2010

pieces of a puzzle...

Well it seems that they haven't yet turned off our internet, so I thought I'd sneak in this quick little post.
Remember this wallpaper I scored a while back? I have a very sweet product in mind that is slowly coming together. Another piece of the puzzle was delivered today.
Some beautiful metallic bookcloth. Is that enough of a hint as to what it will become?The third & vital piece of the puzzle arrived last week. Now I just need to get into the studio with my brush & glue & get very busy. Unfortunately I'll have to wait until we're back from our Queensland trip to do such things. I'll be sure to show you when they're finished.
I hope your end of year countdown isn't getting too manic. Mine is complete with a multitude of lists, trying in vain to get everything done before our trip. Huckle & I are flying up & Samuel will drive up a week later. So if anyone has tips for flying solo with a baby, they would be greatly appreciated.
Have a lovely week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adore all these colours! Have a great holiday - hopefully it's not too long a trip, and Huckle will enjoy the adventure!

Megan said...

I will be eagerly awaiting the arrival of the new product in your store!! Love that print. It invokes so many childhood memories.

Have a wonderful holiday, hope you get everything finished you need to before you head off. Good luck with the plane trip! I think I remember reading somewhere a while ago about earplugs for kids that equalise the pressure build up...