Thursday 31 March 2011

my creative space...

I'm all over the shop this week. Everytime I go out to the studio it's hurricane Huckle disaster management. So no major crafty advances here on the hill. Just a mind overflowing with ideas & now a sketchbook overflowing too.
Tomorrow is mama's day off & hopefully there will be mucho, mucho making.
So, what do I have to show then?
A sweet little outfit for nephew. I made this last december for his christmas gift. The dancing musical animals suit his personality, I think he's one of them.
When I asked him to have his photo taken, this is the pose he gave me. Guitar strummin rockstar!
And low & behold I actually managed to finally finish this quilt in time for his second birthday in january. I started it on the 6th of october 09! Hooray for finishing, I say. If only I could finish all of the projects I have stashed away...
My mum even made a pillowcase to match. Now he has a Nana/Auntie made bed set.
That's all for now. I'll be over here if you need me...

4 comments:

teddybearswednesday said...

Cute outfit cute kid ( but I think he knows it hehe)
but that quilt Kitty is gorgeous.
Love how you did the fabrics xo

Naturally Carol said...

He looks as though butter wouldn't melt in his mouth! I bet he loves his new bedding!

celia said...

What a little cutie!

Maxabella said...

He's gorgeous! Little rock star indeed!

Your quilt is a triumph. What a gorgeous finish to a little boy's room. Great job, clever Kitty! x