Thursday 19 January 2012

23 weeks...

Finally, the big reveal! Meet me and my bump.
23 weeks today. It's very busy in there, rolling over and kicking about. We had a scan last week and everything is looking great. It was so much fun to watch it kicking both it's legs so fast and rolling over and over. The ultrasonographer was pleased to see such movement, but really had to coax it to keep still long enough for the pictures.
Just so you know, I really don't like my photo being taken and can never figure out what to do with my extra long wingspan (arms). The first pic I'm pretending to focus on Huckle rather than the lens. Second pic, I thought gazing off into the distance might work. Third and fourth pics, I've thrown in the towel and shown my ability to be quite silly. 
There were a lot of deleted shots that involved the blur of my wingspan across the frame, whilst I tried to find a good spot for my limbs to rest. I could never be a model, I think the photographer would bop me one.  

8 comments:

Christina Lowry said...

Hello bump! Awkward whilst in front of a camera? Me too! But sometimes it must be done. Love your dress and sandles too. You look lovely. :)

bec said...

Cute little bump! Love that stripey dress too, looks very comfy. Did you find out the sex? Glad it looks nice and healthy so far, and the little man is looking mighty grown up!

teddybearswednesday said...

YAY!! and don't you look just beautiful! so happy too to hear everything is looking great in there.
And I hate getting my photo too. what is it? And I'm exactly the same i never know quite what to do when I'm being photographed, and often take the same approaches as you xo

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

You look gorgeous Kitty. I especially love that cheeky last shot.

Gaby said...

You look fab! Love the belly/maxi dress combo. As for posing, when in doubt, just channel zoolander :)

captain kk said...

yay! you look gorgeous :)

Tricia said...

Congratulations!

And I think you look like a natural in front of the camera ;-)

Dosn't time fly. It seems like yesterday you were pregnant with your little boy and now he looks so big.

Enjoy the pregancy. T

Jodie said...

I can't wait to see huckle as a big brother...big brother? Wow and he is going to do such a great job, teaching the new baby everything he knows.