Sunday 4 March 2012

saturday...

I was up early and off to Gleadall St Market to shop for the week ahead. I do love this little market. The nut man is lovely, you can buy bread from bakeries all over town and there's nothing like constantly being run into by a Nonna and her trolley (although, I think that happens at every market).
The rest of the morning was spent collecting bits and bobs from here and there for the studio and home.
The afternoon had a slower pace. While it rained outside, the boys entertained themselves building a block city. There's an awesome collection of old blocks at the warehouse (thanks AJ for not being able to part with them). While the boys played, I photographed the new Ironwood and Eaglesmith pieces to list on the website this week.
Saturday night Samuel went to see Ryan Adams. We couldn't organise a sitter in time, so I had to pass in the free ticket. A bit disapointed, but next time we will be more organised. Never mind, time was not wasted and I completed another seven rows on the ripple blanket (fueled by chocolate). These blankets are serious long-haul projects! Lucky I only make one per baby, huh.
And that was Saturday...

No comments: