Sunday 17 March 2013

11/52...



 "a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Huckle: making plans for beds in the bus, very serious business
Arlo: oh sweet babe, I don't like waking up either** 

As you can see, I've just caught up on three weeks of portraits! 
Blogging is always the first thing to fall away when life is a bit hectic. 
With little sleep, a baby who needs holding, an adventurous almost three year old, the bus project, packing up the house, blah, blah, blah...
I'm sure you get the picture.
I have a Wanda update ready to write, progress is happening! When I get around to it... sometime soon, hopefully... 

I hope all is well in your neck of the woods.


*joining in with the sweet Jodi

** please don't worry, I quickly snapped the pic and then picked him up. I just happened to have the camera around my neck and wanted to capture this expression. For this is the same face he was pulling when he was first passed to me after being born.

No comments: